LP Classic Model Congas were the first wood congas introduced by Latin Percussion.
They have become the standard by which other wood congas are judged.
- 30" tall select, kiln dried, environmentally friendly Siam Oak construction adds to the drum’s overall warm tone; unique shell contour brings out the drum’s mid and high sound ranges
- Hand selected, natural rawhide heads
- Comfort Curve II Rims
- 5⁄16" diameter tuning lugs
- Reinforced LP Heart Side Plates
- Fiberglass layer added to the inside upper portion of the shell to provide additional strength
- LP ProCare Integrated Shell Protectors prevent the side plate hardware from marking or damaging adjacent drums
- Accessory pouch, tuning wrench, and LP Lug Lube included