With old-school spec and modern swagger, the new Club Date Special Edition kit is made for the gigging drummer with an ear for classic Ludwig sound. Club Date's dual-tension lugs reduce the amount of weight on each shell, allowing the drums to speak with delicate subtlety at the slightest touch, and open further as played. Three configured shell packs, four sparkle finishes, and a low price tag make Club Date the solution for the collector in need of a playable alternative to vintage gear.
The Club Date kit originated as a lower-cost alternative to Ludwig's original Super Classic Series. Debuting in 1962, Club Date featured the same shell as Super Classic, but the center-mounted, dual-sided lugs required less manufacturing time.
- 14" x 18" Bass Drum w/ Rail Consolette
- 14" x 14" Floor Tom w/ 3 Legs
- 8" x 12" Tom w/ Vibra-Brand & Bracket
- 6 Ply Cherry / Gumwood Shell
- Rounded dual 35 degree bearing edge
- Classic twin tension lugs
- Inlayed Natural Bass Hoops