- Made in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Extremely hard, high-carbon steel for brilliant shimmering response.
- Graduated diameter. Each larger triangle is made from a larger size bar to get the best possible tone.
- Tempering at 500 degrees gives these triangles a full spectrum of sound.
- Ultra thin zinc surface does not adversely affect the natural sound of the alloy.
- Each triangle is hand bent and tested by ear. (No factory style mass production.)
- Wooden triangle holder & 8" professional beater included
Please Contact Us For Availability
What does this mean?This item is likely not in stock in our primary warehouse, but may be available from another warehouse that can not supply us real time inventory. Please send us an email or give us a call so we can track this down for you.