The 3R was designed by rock legend Peter Criss. With a diameter just slightly larger than a 7A combined with the length of a 5A, the 3R is a fast stick with plenty of reach.
- Hickory is the most popular wood choice for drumsticks due to its resilience, responsiveness, durability, and classic feel
- Diameter: .531" Length: 16-1/8"
- Arrowhead wood tip provides a light, sharp tone
- Long thin neck for a fast and responsive rebound
- All ProMark drumsticks are designed and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry
Because of its resilience, responsiveness and durability, hickory is the most commonly used wood for drum sticks. Hickory is the classic drum stick feel.
For over 50 years, ProMark has been one of the world's leading manufacturers of drumsticks, mallets, and percussion accessories. Owned and operated by D'Addario & Co., the Houston, Texas based ProMark produces products used globally by the greatest drummers and percussionists in the world, including Neal Peart, Phil Collins, Simon Phillips, Ringo Starr, and many more. ProMark - Make Your Mark.
|Name||Promark American Hickory 3R - Peter Criss|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question